Important Information Regarding COVID-19
As of May 11th, we are open and our protocol is compliant with the American Dental Association and the CDC for COVID-19.
1) All staff and patients have COVID-19 pre-screening questions prior to arrival and upon arrival.
2) All staff and patients have their temperature taken.
3) Clinical staff wear N95 masks and supplement it with a face shield.
4) Social Distancing protocol includes:
**Masks required for all patients
**Three patients maximum in our lobby and a private waiting room is available on request
**One-way entry and exit for patients
**Plexiglass barriers at check-in and check-out
5) We have added multiple air purification systems to our office
**In our duct work the REME (Reflective Electromagnetic Energy) HALO HVAC cell kills viruses and bacteria
**In each individual room, the PureZone Elite 4-in-1 True HEPA Air Purifier units kill viruses and bacteria with a 4-stage purification process (Carbon filter, TRUE HEPA filter, UV-C light and photocatalyst filter, Ionizer)
6) In addition to our strict clinical room disinfection and instrument sterilization protocol, we are wiping down all surfaces in waiting area, checkout and restrooms regularly and we have multiple hand sanitizer stations.
Thank you for choosing dentist Dr. Donald R. Welsh Jr. and prosthodontist Dr. Samantha King for your dental needs. Whether your needs are simple or complex, our practice offers the highest quality care and dentistry for all ages in a relaxing and comfortable environment.Portsmouth Office Appointments Map & Driving Directions